– Gun Possession Attorney NJ
– Rutherford NJ Gun Possession Lawyers
At Bruno and Ferraro law firm, our attorneys have the understanding and experience needed to handle cases relating to gun possession or firearm laws. We thoroughly review the details and circumstances of your case to aid our team in preparing a strong defense strategy against the charges you may face.
What are the most common federal firearms charges?
- Illegal possession of a firearm – Certain classes of people, such as convicted felons, drug addicts, etc. are not allowed to own or possess a firearm.
- Actual Possession – To have actual possession of a firearm. (i.e. the firearm was located on the defendant)
- Constructive possession – To find the defendant guilty, it must be proven that the defendant knew the firearm was present and the defendant was able to use the firearm.
- Weapon charges against gun dealers – Licensed firearms dealers are likely to face gun possession charge NJ related to illegal sales.’
The penalties for gun possession in Bergen County depend on the type and/or degree of the offense that you are facing, as well as your previous criminal record.
At Bruno and Ferraro law firm, we have years of experience with the Bergen County law system. We will do everything to get you the best results possible.